Personal Bio

 Hello, my name is Eric a student at Los Angeles Mission college. I am on a explore the many opportunities life has to offer and to live life to the fullest. I have a love for fitness and helping people and have dreams of becoming a fitness trainer/coach. I reside in Sylmar California, and you will usually see me around El Cariso park playing either tennis or basketball. I plan to transfer to either CSUN or a UC school after two years, and plan to join the Air Force after acquiring my bachelors. I plan to reach my full potential in life while enjoying every step of the way at accomplishing great things. My message to everyone is to find your passion, overcome challenges, and chase your dreams! 

Comments

  1. Hey Eric, I hope you get to help many in their paths to a longer healthier life style as a fitness trainer some day. Helping people brings so much joy to ones life. Keep working hard to achieve your educational and personal goals. The military does provide a lot of benefits so its not a bad idea. Let's see if we catch a friendly game on the basketball court one of these days at El Cariso.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Professional Bio